Sunday, July 15, 2012

Birthday

Yesterday was my birthday
The big 2-7
My goodness. 
I am getting old!

John surprised me with some "breakfast"
(donuts AND mcdonalds....haah!)
I have had NO appetite lately so that might have been over doing it...but it was SO sweet
He brought it to me in bed, on a silver platter. 
Then as I got up out of bed and left our room, i was surprised by the oh-so-famous birthday streamers. 

My mom used to put streamers outside of our door every year on our birthday....
It's stuck with all of us :)
Im lucky to have a husband who keeps things like that going for me. 

The streamers actually scared the crap out of me. 
When i opened the door the wind blew them in my face and i screamed. 
It was hilarious...

I came out to a bouquet of beautiful flowers and balloons :)
Such a sweet man.

I also got a package from my mom and little sister with a bunch of gifts and the sweetest cards ever
(Did you hear that Brit and Melissa? THE PACKAGE WAS ON TIME!! Can you believe it?! ;))

a few hours after john went to work, i opened the refrigerator to get Gianna some lunch and I found a Dr. Pepper. 
My guilty pleasure. 
John doesn't like that i drink them so it was a super sweet surprise. 

Later that day my dad surprised me with a visit!
I love spending time with my dad. 




















When we got home from Dinner...
(we had left the cake on the table)
all the frosting had basically melted off.
Thats when you know your house is hot!
Then they only had 24 candles but John just stuck them all together and created a nice little inferno for me.
It was fun


No comments:

Post a Comment