Sunday, July 1, 2012

How I found out


June 29th 2012

Woke up and realized i was two days late. 
Really didn't think I was pregnant but my friend, (Thanks Crystal) pressured me into taking a test anyways. 

John has always said that he wanted to be there when I took the test but it just so happened that the night before he said "hey babe, if you decide you want to take a pregnancy test without me someday, im totally ok with that, as long as you tell me in a really cute way" 

What are the odds?
So this morning while john was on the phone with the hosiptal, asking about how we can get discounts for future childbirths (Just so happened to be doing that!....how weird) I decided to sneak in and take a pregnancy test. 
It says to wait 3 minutes, but i only had the patience for about 2...maybe.
It was negative and i was SOOO bummed. 
i texted crystal and said "thanks a lot, now i have to act like im fine when i really want to cry" 
we laughed a bit and then I randomly decided to go back in and check just ooone more time, to make sure that I wasnt just impatient...
WELL GUESS WHAT!
I was!
It was POSITIVE!!!!!!!
Just to be safe, i took another test and it came out positive after 3 minutes too.


OOOOOH MY GOSH

These are the emotions and thoughts that took place after reading the positive results

-OMG i haven't lost all my first pregnancy weight yet! SHOOOT, IM GOING TO BE HUUUGE!

-YAYYY GIANNA IS GOING TO HAVE A BROTHER OR SISTER TO PLAY WITH!

-OMG poor gianna! It's not going to be all about her anymore!

-OMG IM PREGNANT?! WHAT?!

-IM GOING TO BE HUUUUGE!!!!

-WHAT HAVE I GOTTEN MYSELF INTO?!

-ok molly...act cool. act cool....

- ....IM GOING TO BE HUUUUGE!


I had to act cool becuase I couldn't let john know i found out! I wanted to tell him in a really fun way, like he asked. So a few minutes after I took the tests, he ended up leaving for work. 
If gianna wouldnt have been sleeping I probably would have let out a big shriek of excitment. 

At first I thought I would do the whole; baby corn, baby carrots, baby bok choy, baby spinach, baby back ribs dinner thing...But decided it was wayyy too much work and too much money!
So instead I called the local pizza place and asked if they could "write" on a pizza with pepperonis. 
John loves pizza. 
I knew this would go over well :-D

The manager actually made a few pizzas on his lunch break! To test it out for me!
WHAT A NICE GUY!
He even sent me pictures to my phone to see how I liked them and which one I wanted. 

He left pictures and left notes for the night-shift so that when a "pregnant lady" called, they wouldnt be too confussed, and I wouldnt have to explain everything again. 

I texted John and told him to make sure he lets me know when he leaves work (takes about an hour to get home) so that "i could have dinner ready" 
I have done this before...so it wasnt too suspicious. 

Anyways...you saw his reaction from my previous post with the video...

Much better story then our first pregnancy! ha!



No comments:

Post a Comment