Monday, July 9, 2012

First day

Today is officially the first day of this pregnancy that I feel like crap. 
I'm super moody. 
I'm starving but feel very picky about what is ok or not to eat (whats new, right mom? hehe)
but the worst part is...
IM EXHAUSTED!
I haaaated how tired I felt during the first trimester with Gianna
and low and behold I feel the same this go-around. 
I woke up this morning at 7:30 and took a long nap around 10am. 
It's not 2 and I am awaiting Giannas nap so that I can take another one as well.
Ridiculous. 

So lucky to be a stay at home mom who gets to nap when she's tired :)

P.S....Yes, I am aware I  need to get Gianna's 10 month picture taken
I will work on doing that today, between naps :-D

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly how you feel!!! I napped all the way until I actually had Brody, usually at least one of Audrey's naps a day. Don't feel bad. :) It's a big perk of being a mom to a baby while you're pregnant! You may or may not be able to do so for subsequent pregnancies so enjoy it while it lasts!!

    ReplyDelete