Today ACE Hardware was having a promotional "sale" on paint.
If you go in, you can get a FREE quart of paint!!!!!
WHAT?!
So of course I ran in and grabbed myself some paint.
I went with a minty color.
I decided we will only have this table for another year (Taiwan)
and so I might as well make it fun and colorful!
Although, when I got home I decided the color was a bit too light and just a smidge too green
So i went to walmart and bought a little sample paint for $2
(top color is the original color...bottom color is the one i made. Muuuch better)
I look hideous (didnt do my hair today) but look how cute Gianna is.
HAHA!
i love this girl so much
**Random add-in**
Yesterday John and I went to get some Chinese food for our date night.
MY FAV!!!
John has started to order off the authentic menu
(did you know that there is a separate authentic menu at chinese restaurants?! I had no idea)
Last night he got Pork stuffed tofu.
It was actually REALLY good!
(Although, the slimy "undercooked egg" texture of the tofu was too much for me)
I decided we will only have this table for another year (Taiwan)
and so I might as well make it fun and colorful!
Although, when I got home I decided the color was a bit too light and just a smidge too green
So i went to walmart and bought a little sample paint for $2
(top color is the original color...bottom color is the one i made. Muuuch better)
I look hideous (didnt do my hair today) but look how cute Gianna is.
HAHA!
i love this girl so much
**Random add-in**
Yesterday John and I went to get some Chinese food for our date night.
MY FAV!!!
John has started to order off the authentic menu
(did you know that there is a separate authentic menu at chinese restaurants?! I had no idea)
Last night he got Pork stuffed tofu.
It was actually REALLY good!
(Although, the slimy "undercooked egg" texture of the tofu was too much for me)
No comments:
Post a Comment