Sunday, June 17, 2012

MY BIKE!

When John and I moved to Pullman, we sold our bikes. 
John still actually has another one (the bike from his mission) 
but it needs a little work to be ride-able.
Since I have had Gianna I have been desperately wanting a bike. 
Mostly because my hips were so bad for a while, that I thought it would really be the only means of exersize I would be able to get. 
Now that my hips are better I still want the bike!
ha
I love going on bike rides, and Gianna loves being outside. 
We recently bought a bike trailer off of craigslist so we just needed to work on the bike. 
This is the beaut. that I have been obsessing over for a while.
It is seriously the smoothest riding bike ever. 
It's a cruiser but it actually has 3 gears too. 

Tomorrow we are buying it!
YAYYYYY
We are JUST about out of debt 100% 
(zero loans, no credit cards, and after we pay off the birth of Gianna...no bills!)
So we are celebrating a little bit by getting this bike for me...even if it is a bit early :-D

Im so excited to take my girly on long bike rides this summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment