Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Fathers Day!

ITS FATHERS DAY!
I made john a little "plaque"
but it didn't turn out quite what I had envisioned :(
uhg...
John loves it though, so I guess that's all that matters. 

I am so thankful for a husband who got up every night to get Gianna when she cried, to bring her to me so I wouldnt have to get her. 
Who changes her diapers, gives her baths, sings to her, dances with her, reads to her, tickles her, cuddles with her, plays fun games with her, comforts her when shes sad, is sooo gentle with her, is her favorite movie buddy, shares his ice cream with her (that devil!) and SO many more things. 

I know that Gianna adores him, and I know that as she grows up she will only adore him more and more as she learns what an awesome father, husband, son, friend and just man he is.


No comments:

Post a Comment