Obviously Gianna is ALWAYS cute...
but holy cow.
Today I had to sneak in and take a picture of her because I could hardly handle the cuteness that was Gianna at that moment...
So here is the story (because you know, with me, theres always a story behind a picture)
Gianna was super tired, I got her to go to sleep and tried to sneak her into her crib but she woke up.
Boo.
So we played for a while and i tried to get her to go back to sleep but she wouldnt
So...
I decided to put her in her crib, awake, and just let her cry until she fell asleep
I always end up getting her...i feel too bad
but this time she cried (SCREAMED) for 25 minutes and then finally fell asleep.
I didnt even realize it until all of a sudden it hit me like a ton of bricks..."omg...silence!"
So i snuck in to look at her...
and check out how she fell asleep!!!
WHO IS THE CUTEST GIRL IN THE WORLD!?
No comments:
Post a Comment