So last night, at about 12:30am, I saw on facebook that it was our roommates birthday! I had no idea! So John and I made a quick midnight trip to walmart and picked up some streamers and balloons. I also painted on the back of christmas wrapping paper a big "Happy Birthday" sign. We spent the next, what felt like HOURS, blowing up some balloons (there are lots more then you see in this picture, I think she stashed them in her room :) Good thing too, because Gunner is TOTALLY affraid of them and wont even walk past them! HAH!)
Anyways, we did my moms tradition of putting streamers down the door balloons on the floor and then hung the sign above her bathroom. I love doing stuff like this. Its so fun.
Oh yea! I also remembered we had a car window paint marker thing....and so I went out and wrote on her windows "Honk at the birthday girl". I hope she gets some honks!!!
Happy Birthday Rebekah! We are lucky to have such a great roommate!
so I just typed a huge comment and then when I hit post it deleted it. Sow now you are getting just a small blah comment. sorry. But I think its cool that you did this for her. And I love that she spells her name the right way. You would be fun roommates I think.
ReplyDelete