So, clearly I am not great at documenting our life through blogging (maybe when we have a bit more to talk about, it will be easier!) So John and I invested in a video camera and we have been video taping things, here and there, in hopes that it will become a habbit, and instead of blogging, we can vlog! :) I think it is more fun that way for everyone! Especially once we head to China, and even MORE so, when we have some kiddies.
I love blogging, we just dont have a whole lot going on these days.
John is pretty busy with school and work, and I have just been on the job hunt, and helping out with church activities here and there. I really love our ward. Its great that we are all around the same age, and going through the same things (living in Pullman, school, work, NO money) I have really come to love it. Hopefully once we actually stick around Pullman for a few weekends in a row, ill be able to make more friends!
John and I went to the ward halloween party and GUESS WHAT! John and I won the costume contest!! Pretty hilarious since we really just through our costumes together at the last minute! I felt ridiculous walking in, but people seemed to really like it! I will have to figure out how to post those pictures.
(YAY! I did it!)
John also won the pie eating competition, and you will never guess what the prize was.....It was a pie!! (ours was moldy, we had to throw it away! Boo!!!)
But that was a lot of fun to watch. I think we are starting to make some good friends in our ward. ABOUT TIME! Its only been 5 stinkin' months!!!!
I went to visit my mom and my little sister a couple weeks ago, it was a blast. I did my little sisters hair and make up....she looked AMAZING!


I love doing hair and makeup and transforming the way people look, its probably one of my favorite things! I can't wait for my older sister, Melissa's, wedding...I get to do her makeup and its going to be SO much fun!
Hmm....Well, thats all for now. No other exciting news.
Thanks for catching up with us!
I am in your ward. I was so impressed with your Halloween costumes. For the longest time I couldn't figure out who were the Avatars. I actually just asked someone last Sunday if they were. Of course they weren't and I felt so stupid. I found your blog off Carrie's. Now I can finally start putting names to faces. I'm a little behind the times.
ReplyDeleteHAHA!- Thanks! That is hilarious. My visiting teaching companion asked me to introduce myself the next time i saw her...which just happened to be when i was wearing my avatar makeup! HA! She kept asking people week after week, which person was the avatar. Too funny. I think we will forever be known as the avatars!
ReplyDelete