Monday, November 29, 2010

Gross pictures and embarrassing videos attached!

Sooo my surgery

Well, we woke up early in the morning to go to the surgery center...I checked in, waiting in the waiting room for a bit, went into the back and changed into a gown (which I think is ridiculous considering i was getting my PINKY FINGER operated on!...whatever) I got some blood taken, some IV's put in and then......SEDATED! Man....i am no druggie, but i sure love being sedated! You feel no pain (maybe slightly itchy, which is uncomfortable..but other then that you feel great!) You feel happy and relaxed and NOOOO worries! ITS GREAT! I cant wait to get my carpal tunnel surgery now! haha!..kidding

Anyways. All i remember is somehow i feel in love with this "Bob" guy. He was this older gentleman, overweight, not attractive in the slightest, but he gave me a lot of crap! If you know me, or my family...you know that, that is just what we do! So i was giving him crap right back! He would LAAAAUGH and the whole operating room would be in an uproar! They told me i was their favorite patient of the day (i was the last one) I can remember asking weird random questions, or saying weird things like "I like michael jackson" (umm...i dont...that is weird). It's just so bazaar. Anyways, this Bob guy somehow clicked with me and he made it such a fun experience. I asked him to itch my face when i was sedated because it itched SO bad...and instead, he put his hands (huge hands) around my face and just shook my head around! HAHA! Jerk! Later, i got some blood on him, and as I was leaving i told him "I left a little piece of me with you!" I was being totally serious but everyone else just CRACKED UP! I didn't see the humor in it until later when i woke up....uhg. How funny. At least it was better then my wisdom teeth experience! You'll have to ask my mom or Allison about that one!

John got some video of me after i had recovered a little bit, its long, and boring, but there are some funny pieces in there worth watching!
By the way, did I tell you how this cyst came to be?! OH?! I DIDNT?! Well...John bit me two years ago while we were dating (actually im pretty positive we werent even dating at that point) but yes....John BIT me!......that little devil!

finger with big ol' ugly cyst!!Finger with big ol' ugly stitches!


*****HERE ARE THE VIDEOS*****



No comments:

Post a Comment