Thanksgiving was Thursday, so the day after my surgery (while i was SUPPOSED to be sleeping) we drove to Spokane in horrible snowy weather. We made it there safe and sound and then spent that evening with Bice, John and myself, over at my Dad's house. It was fun, we played games and laaaaughed. I held baby Michaela which was wonderful, although she is a HUUUGE baby! She is in 6-9 month clothes i believe, and she is two months old! WOWZER! She is so cute though. Friday we slept in, shoveled the steep driveway and then Bice, John and I spend most of the day shopping at costco (not busy, no sales on black friday...but we needed to visit costco while in spokane!) and then we ran to a few other places, but just to look around. Saturday we, again, shoveled the steep driveway (my poor little finger that had JUST had surgery!) and then spent some time over at my grandparents, then went out to dinner with our dear friend Chris :)
Today I interviewed and tested at SEL (Johns work) and am REALLY hoping to get a job there! It would be so great for our bank, our schedules, and for my sanity! Cross your fingers for me!
This is the worst blog over. Or maybe not, depending on how you like your blogs...hehe. But i just can not seem to get my motivation to do this blog, but I dont want to miss too much because then its even HARDER to get going again! I am not worrying about my grammar or punctuation...DEAL WITH IT! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment