Thursday, November 18, 2010

I fell off the wagon!

Ok. LESSON LEARNED! ....AGAIN!

So, giving up coffee was simple. Giving up other negative things in my life, were surprisingly easy as well...but when it came to soda..it was a struggle!!!

I have always loved soda! My mom used to buy it, and she would have to split them up, and even write our names on them so that my brother, Marshall, and I wouldn't drink them all before anyone else got them. It has always been my BIGGEST and worst habit. Well, since around the time John and I got married, I have been slowly weening myself off caffeine. I was doing GREAT for the last 6 months or so, until last week. I went grocery shopping, just for a few things, and I saw this 24 pack of dr. pepper....my arch arch nemesis....on sale!! It was cheaper then the 12 pack! How could I resist that screaming deal?!

Well, it is a week later, and I have been waking up with TERRIBLE caffeine headaches that last ALL day. Even medicine does nothing for me. Uhg.

So yes, lesson learned....again!!

Here is to getting back up on the wagon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment