Well...I finally got (most of...) my new project done.
I love it! It isnt the most gorgeous room in the world but it makes every single thing I do in this room SO easy and efficient.
Plus all the bright colors make me happy. hehe.
I had a shelf laying around that I painted and stuck an old tension rod on to hold my ribbon, twine and tape.
I used some of Evelyns baby puff containers, widdled away at them with a box cutter to make a cute shape and painted them blue, tied some ribbon around it and stuck my glue sticks and markers in there.
I love that my glue gun is so easily available
That yellow box is a Minute Rice box that I cut and painted. The teal, yellow and pink bins are some more of Evelyns puff containers that I just covered with some paper.
I plan on getting a thread rack soon (like this one) and putting it above my sewing machine area.
Everything is sort of organized by area. Sewing stuff, silhouette stuff, other random stuff :)
Still have more to do to fill it up, but that will come in time, for now it makes my life a million times easier, and my need to craft a lot easier to fill.
Usually evelyn wakes up and i have to leave a big mess laying around, but not its SO easy to put everything away it takes two seconds to clean up. YAY!
John and I have always called this room "The Office" and today he called it "The Craft Room"
YES!!! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment