Gianna is getting so big i cant believe it.
Evie's first pig tails!
i was using this creepy doll to practice some exposure settings with my camera.
Its eye cracked me up.
So did the fact that I was laying on the floor infront of a glass door taking photos of a DOLL...while my neighbors were right behind me.
Talk about creepy...haha!
Sorry neighbors!
LOVED this picture of gianna until i saw the creepy eye...
Whats up with creepy eyes!?
haha love this face.
this is her "I'm doing something I know is bad but im going to sit here and keep doing it while i stare at you in defiance" face
I was practicing more exposure settings this day and used my fingers as a focus point
This was taken immediately after.
The peace sign reminded me of my little sissy (this was our sign when she was young)
and so I made this one next.
Amazing what exposure can do!
I was taking a picture of something and gianna said "TAKE A PICTURE OF MY DRUM!!!!"
Then beat on an empty ice cream container with a cork gun. haha
These are my holiday frames.
I change them for every holiday.
I think this is John's fav so far.
I like it because the stripes are glittery! :)
Despite what it looks like, the fireflies....er...lightening bugs were out in full force tonight!
So fun to catch!
I love the south!
No comments:
Post a Comment