Monday, June 30, 2014

2 minute photo session and a tiny antique couch

I wanted to see if I could use my comforter as a white background even though it is quilted. 
So I tossed the girls on the bed quickly and snapped 7 photos.
These are tree of them.
Cutest clients ever!











I also got this SUPPPPPER cute Antique loveseat from a woman off of craigslist.
I cant wait to take this into a field somewhere and take some pics of the girlies on it!
The woman was terminally ill and said that this piece has been handed down from generation to generation in her family. 
Her daughter is in college and couldn't take it so its allll mine! :)
She also has a few people who she thinks would like some photos taken. 
Thats nice!
I offered her a free session with her daughters too so I think she'll be doing that as well. 
I love this thing. 
So pretty.
I was hoping it'd be light but its really heavy! 

1 comment: