I guess she caught what Gianna had.
She was so miserable.
This popsicle cooled her down a lot
She's the cutest.
During her nap I started my project. Painted, sealed, sawed, painted again, drilled, sawed some more and painted some more...
The paint was about a shade different.
It's not quite as dark in real life as it looks in this picture but it IS too dark for my liking. Oh well.
I normally HAAATE "open" shelving and storage. It looks so cluttered and I despise it.
I cringe when I see it.
But with the way our office is, this was the best use of space AND, everything is super easy to get to and put away which makes it MUCH easier to craft while the kids are napping.
I'm in love with it.
I'm getting a thread rack eventually to hold all my thread (that'll go above the sewing machine)
I also plan to paint the minute rice box. ;)
It's not quite done in there but it's all starting to come together!










No comments:
Post a Comment