They are soo beautiful!
Last night I asked John to just drive me around since I haven't gotten out of the house much lately. And since we are too contagious to go anywhere.
We decided to drive down a road we have never been down before.
It's just a few minutes from our house.
There are horse farms for miles.
The roads are narrow and the trees act as umbrellas over them.
It's just gorgeous.
We saw a ton of horses but at one point I had john stop the car because there was a mommy and a baby horse RIGHT by the fence.
Once we stopped they were maybe 4 feet from us.
I rolled down the window and you could hear then ripping the grass up and chewing it. Gianna thought it was SO cool :)
Then a car came behind us and we had to go...lol

No comments:
Post a Comment