Saturday, May 17, 2014

Photo dump

We sent "hugs" to Mogaw and Purple G for Mother's Day. 
"I love you, a bushel and a peck, a bushel and a peck and a hug around the neck"

This is from daddies sign making 

This is from when we bought wood for our headboard. Have a posted this? The wood stuck out REALLY far and we needed a flag for it. 
Elmo worked great!
Thanks for the sacrifice Elmo!


Someone found a bag of puffs 

Big bear attacking Gianna lol 

I woke up to this sight
Evelyn's feet kicking his chin and Gianna crawling over him. He was awake but trying to doze off after the girls woke up.
Cracked me up 

Gianna's hair is getting so long and pretty 

Evelyn's hair on the other hand.....
(Sleeping at church)

Our family is super attractive 

John is sleeping...
Who strikes a pose like this while asleep?
Hehe 

Woke up to a balloon to the face. 
He wasn't very happy about it but I made him reenact it anyways 

Then tried to doze off again and got jumped on.
She hates when we try and sneak little naps 


We both wore hats today 


Snuggling up to her friend Emilie 


Catch with daddy!



She wore mommies flip flops and her baby wore Gianna's shoes :) 

Tornado watch. Massive hail. torrential downpour, and lightening that seemingly was striking our house.  
Kiiiiinda scary.
(We were that blue dot under all the lightening)

Camp out with daddy :)


Went to sleep without a tutu on. I found her later with it on.

Just need to paint the legs and put up my pegboard!
(We ended up rounding off the edges of the desks. They are at Gianna's eye level and we have had a few accidents. The girl never looks where she's going!! Lol)

John has some organizing to do...

Finishing up some things on the headboard 


I'm in love with it!
Still need to tuft but I was delivered the wrong buttons! UHG.
So I'm waiting to return and exchange. 

Slowly starting on making our bedroom nice. It's gonna be a long road lol 

She's so sweet 

Emilie is too! So smiley, especially at John! 

No comments:

Post a Comment