It's fantastic!
I think Emilie loves it more than anyone.
Evelyn "read" a magazine :)
And became extremely infatuated with outlets and cords.
Joy.
I found the little bugger on her shoulder.
(And freaked me out by hysterically putting her finger in her ear. I was sure there was an ant in there too so we flushed it out. No ant)
She had a REALLY rough day
Which meant lots of cuddling
Gianna refused to wear underwear or pants but insisted on the slippers lol!
We did a few art projects (more on those later)
And the girl COVERED herself in marker.
This was before she was covered.
Thank goodness for washable markers!
Look how long her hair is when it's wet! Wow!
I decided itd be fun to try some rag curls on her long hair.
They have to be more comfortable then the pink rollers I always had to sleep in lol
My sister, Allison, sent us a picture of her with a snake.
I told Gianna to make a scared face to send back.
Not what I expected but they've got cuter and cuter as the day goes on :)































No comments:
Post a Comment