what a day, what a day....and its only 2:00!!!
This morning I got up and had to drive John to Lewiston to catch a flight.
The whole morning I had random anxiety (happens every once in a while) and it makes me a bit paranoid and a bit....um....spazy. (That's the best word I can find)
Anyways....
I decided it would be best for me to drive to Lewiston because sometimes, and ESPECIALLY while i have anxiety, i am quite the paranoid passenger (to a ridiculous degree -- I can see my mom and little sister laughing right now. Jerks)
Well, driving didn't seem to make it much better.
To say the least...
John was basically laughing at me the entire way to Lewiston.
Not only that but google gave us the MOST ridiculous directions and for about 10 minutes I kept saying "this does NOT feel right. Are you sure its this road that is supposed to take us to the AIRPORT?"
We ended up having to find our own way, but it wasnt too hard.
Thanks for nothing, Google!
Luckily for me, Gianna slept the whole way there, and almost the whole way back.
Phew.
Phew.
Once we got home I decided to take Gianna to a park to get a picture in the leaves.
I have been wanting to get a professional picture taken but we havent been able to work out a time that works with this particular photographer.
Shes great and INCREDIBLY cheap (just starting out) and she told me shes "wide open" but then every time we try to schedule with something that works for john, it never works for her.
Ah, whatever.
Now i feel like its getting too late to get pictures with pretty leaves on the trees, so i thought id get one on my own with leaves on the ground :)
So i tried a few outfits on Gianna (and by a few, I mean 127 - roughly ;)) and she basically hated my guts after that.
Before I left I thought to myself, "Hm, maybe i should check my camera to make sure its charged" but then thought, "naww....if its in my purse (which is was) then it is charged"
because that is usually the case.....
.....usually......
So i trucked her to this park and realized there was a man with a little golf cart type machine that was picking up all of the leaves
NOOOOO
So i ran over to a tree and pulled out my camera and realized that the switch was turned to "on" and it had been sitting in my purse for weeks.
So guess what?
Yep, it was TOTALLY DEAD
AAAAH
I growled a bit and then started snapping pictures with my phone.
She was nooooooooot happy and out of 71 pictures ...
(i just kept taking one after another at lightening speed. It only took a few minutes)
out of all of those, I literally got only ONE picture with a smile. and its GREAT.
Most of them, however, looked like this
I had thrown some leaves on her to try to get her to smile
Instead I got a "why the HECK would you do that to me?!" look.
Wonderful.
I mean SERIOUSLY!
Work with me girl!
(don't her tears look photoshopped? Or is it just me?)
Somewhere in the mix though, I got this gem :)
And with a few lighting changes it managed to turn out decent.
I also took another series of pictures for something else
(top secret at the moment)
but she cried HUGE tears the whole time and threw a huge fit.
At that point, I decided it was time to leave and I figured we could try again tomorrow.
I realized as i put her in the car that her poor hands were like ice cubes.
I figured they would get cold (no gloves that fit)
but we were literally out there for like 4 minutes....so i thought it would be fine.
The poor girl sat on me for an hour, once we got home, with her hands clenched together.
I got her some warm milk but she didnt want it.
I stuck her hands on my warm skin but she didnt like that.
So i covered her with a warm blanket and let her suck up my warmth by cuddling with me on the couch and watching her favorite show since BIRTH.
Pocoyo.
All of a sudden, minutes after we had got home and got all cozy, she looked out the window and gasped
(her new favorite thing to do)
so i looked and it was SNOWING
Like, hard core snowing
Huge flakes
WONDERFUL!
(yes, that is sarcasm)
So I guess this picture is the best I am going to get this year, and I am ok with that.
As for picking John up from the airport on Saturday (an hour away) I might be forcing him to take a taxi!!!!
:)
**shortly after i wrote this blog. Gianna started puking again. AAAAAAAAH. WOOOOONDERFUL!**



No comments:
Post a Comment