Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Mouse imposter!!!!!

This is not a happy post
Instead, a quite frantic post

A couple days ago gunner was acting really strange and kept sniffing around like a maniac and wanting to get behind our big book shelf.
I told John to move it and said, "there's got to be something back there, he never does this!l"
But John didn't want to move our big pain in the butt bookshelf for him to get what I thought might be a toy.

Then yesterday I noticed some little "presents" under our sink from an imposter in our home!
Not only was the imposter leaving presents, but leaving them in all of or pots and pans and tupperware!
(you better believe I am washing things 78 times in boiling hot water before we use them)
So, John told me he'd take care of it but bless his heart he has been working 13 hour days, needless to say he's a little tired when he gets home

So today I have moved around cautiously as I am quite terrified of said imposter jumping out and scaring me!
I thought it just was staying under the sink and at the time being, was handling that...fine
Well tonight I opened up Gianna's bottom drawer where we keep our extra blankets that we rarely ever use and OH MY GOSH!!!!!
It's like Christmas morning in some rich persons house. More "presents" then you can imagine!!!
So now I am sitting on a chair with my legs up in the middle of the room and really not wanting to move.
The worst part is that it it 8:42 and John wont be home for another 2 hours!!!!!!!
Someone pray for me!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment