Last week I made some really good hummus.
I felt really domestic because I just whipped it up at the last minute so we would have something to bring to a party (also brought deviled eggs and pitas. Mmmm)
I need to find the recipe I used and write it down! But I sort of just winged it.
Last night I tried to make cheesecake I thought it was a no-bake recipe but it wasnt. I was so annoyed when I realized I needed a spring form pan and roasting pan and blah blah blah...
I winged that too. Turned out...fine.
I've also been making these yogurt melts for Gianna.
She LOVES them
I just put some yogurt in a baggie, cut off the corner and pipe it onto a cookie sheet and freeze it.
It makes it so that I can just dump some on her tray and she can pick it up and eat it herself.
And muchhh cheaper than buying the yogurt bites at the store

No comments:
Post a Comment