I took Gianna's 8 month Progression Pictures but our computer is broken so I'll have to upload them later :( boo.
So at 8 months old....
Gianna finally learned how to crawl a couple of weeks ago.
At first shed only crawl if you dangled some of her little baby "treats" out in front of her.
Now she just cruises around wherever/whenever she wants to.
Sometimes she bear crawls.
She's learned how to pull herself up into a standing position also.
She loves cause and effect toys (more specifically her wipes case. She likes to open and close the lid.)
She mimics the word "hi" at the most appropriate times...it's cool, and somehow a little creepy...I'm starting to think maybe she knows what she's saying!
She loves Sesame Street.
Especially cookie monster and grover (she is a fan of blue cartoon characters and blue puppets so far. Interesting)
Loves swinging on swings or upside-down by her legs
Loves when mommy sings
and loves playing in water
She can use straws to drink her water and is still working on how to tip a sippy cup
She likes to play kick-ball in the kitchen where the floor is nice and slippery
Loves playing with Zulu
Always smiles when I sing the ABC's
But still loves that dang apricot tree song! (make it stop!!!!)
Is ticklish but laughs harder when you scare her with a growl or pretend to bite her. Ha. Weirdo.
Fits into some 12 month clothes! But some 9 month clothes are still enormous!!
Baby clothes are weird
Aww =) I can't believe she is pulling herself up now too!! Go Gianna!
ReplyDeleteI totally hear you on the song thing. I have always loved that hymn A Childs Prayer, and so does Payson, and I've sung it to him so many times I'm afraid I won't love it much longer lol.
I love your progression pictures btw, it'll be interesting to see your 8 month pic when you put it up =)