Gianna has been weird the last couple days, I'm thinking it's a possibility that she is weaning herself from "the boob".
Which for the record, is a little sad to me.
I'm hoping it's just a phase but after not eating for 5 hours today (very unlike her) and acting very fussy, I caved and have her some formula. She sucked it down! I was shocked.
She also took a LONG nap today and was totally dead to the world.
I fed her some more formula before bed tonight and I can't even explain how dead to the world she was but she's asleep in her crib with no problems.
*side note* -- she's a total belly sleeper, with her butt up in the air. Cutest thing ever.
Anyways...I feel bad like maybe I haven't been producing as much as before and that's why she's been so difficult lately and hasn't been sleeping well.
I guess we will see!
We went to our friends house today to hang out. Gianna and Brooke matched, it was so cute.
We took them to a park to swing too. It was about 86 degrees out today (at LEAST) and it felt about 95!!!
She enjoyed the park but I think it exhausted all of us!


No comments:
Post a Comment