Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My hair

I forgot to mention that I got my hair fixed.
It's about 700 million times better!
There are some pictures that I had posted in previous posts...
thats the hideous hair
I will get a picture of my cute hair soon..
Im sitting here with wet hair and a towel on my head right now or else id snap a quick picture.

Gianna is growing increasingly "attached" to me
for lack of a better word
shes totally obsessed with me
Im not really sure what to do about it, or if it's just some sort of phase
It's actually pretty ridiculous.

If I walk away from her, even just a foot away
she screams bloody murder.
She wont sleep AT. ALL. unless she is on or cuddled up right next to me
It's cute....but pretty frustrating too.
it makes it hard to do ANYTHING
Shes so cute though
Can't help but love the needy little stinker :)

1 comment:

  1. Gia being attached to you is totally normal. All babies (well most I should say) go through this phase. You leave the room they freak out, you set them down on the floor, they freak out, you sit next to them, while someone else is holding them, they freak out. It will get better.

    ReplyDelete