Wednesday, April 4, 2012

more emptying

Playing with her friend Brooke who is moving soon
sad day


Gianna often likes to chew on the dropper part of her gas drops bottle
she was real fussy so I gave it to her and she used it as a pacifier for a long time...
it was hilarious

My first succesful batch of cinnamon rolls.
yum
killed the yeast the first time. ha

Honey rolls...yummy

I wish I could capture this on video.
When Gia is being goofy she makes the funniest face and shakes her head around
so cute


does anyone eles' kid do this?
ive never seen a baby do this
she does this CONSTANTLY
We think she should be a wrestler! :)




2 comments:

  1. LOL Aeiva used to do that with her head like that! Now she just stands with her feet on the ground and her head on the ground like she is trying to do a somersault and walks around like that haha She has never done planks like gia though, that girl is going to be ripped! :)

    ReplyDelete