Monday, April 9, 2012

haircut drama

So I got my haircut on friday.
let's just say it wasnt a pleasant experience.
The girl just WOULDNT listen.
I had to talk her into cutting my hair the way i wanted it..
and then she did the opposite
I kept asking her "can you put more layers in"
but becuase i told her to make sure they were really blended...she eventually said
"I dont want to put more layers in your hair since you are weird about them"
Soooo i basically have NONE.
She also cut it about 2 inches shorter than i wanted, which breaks my heart.
She also just gossiped about the people around her the whole time.
AND she didnt even blow dry my hair, just did little twisties with her fingers and then put me under the dryer
I looked RIDICULOUS when I left
So i am scheduled to have it "fixed" by someone different today.
I basically just look like a have a bob.
Which is hilarious considering i told the girl "i just dont want to look like i have a bob"
...uhg.
I had a nice little cry about it on the way home
I have only cried about my hair ONCE in my life and I have had LOOOOTS of different cuts and colors.
and it was becuase a week before my wedding, my hair was dyed PURPLE.
Luckily i was able to fix that. But im not so sure about this hair.
I also think my haircut makes me look fatter.
Who knew that was possible.

*sigh*

oh well, at least I was able to donate the rest of my hair to a kid who lost theirs.
It makes it much harder to feel bad about myself when I think of it that way.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not gonna lie, I really wanted to see a picture. I hope they fixed it today...and hopefully we can see a picture of the cute new cut :)

    ReplyDelete