Wednesday, April 4, 2012

emptying the camera

I am going to Seattle for a little over a week.
I need my camera to be empty but we don't have a computer right now sooo...
I am just going to throw a bunch onto my blog so they will be saved 
:)

General Conference

sleepy girl after General Conference






Probably the last time I will make my hair pretty before I cut it
had to get a picture...haha

so long



(she actually WATCHED general conference for a long time...everytime the MoTab would sing...she would smile and sing with them. it was adorable)


Little mischievous smile




i accidentally cut her with the nail clippers!
I have no idea how I did it but she never flinched or made a peep once
I went into our bedroom to let her look in the mirror at one point (She loves it)
it was like 3 minutes after i cut her nails
and there was blood ALL over me!
I had no idea!
She was happy as a clam
Put hydrogen peroxide on her finger and she LAUGHED!
then I put the bandaids on and she LOVED them.
hilarious and sad, all at the same time


No comments:

Post a Comment