Thursday, April 21, 2011

Weird dogs

I always dreamed that our new puppy would be a bit clingy and love to cuddle me. Gunner used to be my little cuddle bear....until John came along! So I missed it. Well, Zulu was SURELY not clungy OR cuddly. Quite the opposite actually....but since her surgery she has been the cuddliest, NEEDIEST little thing ever. I feel so bad for her...but I like it at the same time. hehe. Am I evil?

Well anyways, I also feel bad because she knows there is something "wrong" with her...she knows it has to do with the bandage on her belly...(The vet told us to either bandage it, or use the cone of shame....the bandage seems to be much more tolerable for her)...sometimes her bandage falls off a bit and I have to fix it. I know I'm not hurting her, but she starts to shake violently! Like a little chihuahua is known to do. Well this morning I gave her a nice little break from her bandage and she was TERRIFIED...it's like she PREFERS the bandage stays on!? Im sort of confused about it.

Poor Gunner has also been a weirdo lately. He hides from me...CONSTANTLY! I am pretty sure he has an ear infection (he gets them allllllllllll the time. Just prone to them for some reason) and so ive been cleaning out his ears a lot more...which he actually LIKES....but I thought maybe that was why...But now I think its because ive been giving Zulu a lot more attention them him. I try to be fair but shes needy, and hurt. Uhg....What will he do when the baby comes? Oh man...my poor little Gunny Bear!

No comments:

Post a Comment