Sometimes I am embarrassed to be me. Today while hanging out in Big 5 while John looked at some exercise equipment, I thought it would be hilarious to go hide, dress up in the camo gear (hats/vets/gloves), and then sneak up and scare John! Unfortunately, I only got on the little hood thingy, and John popped up looking for me! So there I was...standing there in just the little hood thing, looking like a deer in headlights -- hilarious. So John told me to pick up the pink gun, and pose for a picture....as I followed his instructions, I was then laughed at by a few other people in the store, as I waited for John to dig the camera out of my purse, and turn it on...blah blah blah....It was embarassing...*Siiigh* Especially with my big ol' belly
Anywho....It's been a LOOOONG day, and we have a long weekend ahead of us...uhhhhhgggg....so im off to bed...
LOVE YA!
You are so funny!
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny. I love goofing around in boring stores though. Haha. Also I am totally impressed with your crocheting skills. Good Job teaching yourself. You should start a girls night with a movie and crocheting, I do that here with some good friends. It is fun. Hope you are feeling well, I am so excited for your baby girl to come!
ReplyDelete