Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Naked girlies, tornados and hurt knees

She loves volleyball and is actually pretty good!
But sorry, she doesn't like clothes. *sigh*


She loves making mustaches with her hair but they never stay. 
So I took this pic so that she could see she had a mustache in her sleep :)

Hobby Lobby fun!

On the way home from hobby lobby we spotted these cuties on the corner! So we stopped and stayed for a while :)
When we were driving home later, Gianna was yelling out the window "Popsicles!!!! Popsicles for sale!!"
Haha. I think she wanted a Popsicle. 

Pie eating contest at Pioneer Day. 
Daddy won, as always...but Gianna did pretty good!

Later that night she cried and told us she "missed her chocolate pie"
We died. 



Early morning run 

Nightgown hair

She came up to me like this and told me that the hat was too small because she couldn't get her head through the hole. Haha

Gianna - "Look mom! I'm a witch!"
Me - "for the love of Pete Gianna! Put. On. Some. Underwear!!"



Sister selfie 

Pizza picnic and movie!

The first meal I prepared for brandy. 
Tiny pieces of bread in a bowl on the floor. 

This is what happens when I don't put clean and folded laundry away

Scary storm and tornado watches, so we had her sleep with us. 
These southern storms are something else!!

Haha, she sleeps like I do! Poor John 

Knee is starting to hurt...gaaaah
Any tips for runners knee?

No comments:

Post a Comment