Sorry fam.
(And sorry future Evelyn, for not keeping up with your first year like I did with your sister.)
Evelyn took her first step two days ago.
She still can't stand on her own (well, she CAN but she won't)
And she can walk by herself but won't. She holds onto us but totally unsupported and walks around.
It's been sort of frustrating to teach her. When we stand her up and have her try and walk to us, she thinks it's HILARIOUS to lean forward and make us catch her. So when we try to get her to walk she thinks we are playing that game.
Ha.
Id like her to walk, but I know once she does I will miss her crawling around :) so I try to enjoy the now.
Evelyn says ma-ma (constantly)
And says da-da (occasionally)
She says bye-bye (seldom)
And says uh-oh (often)
She knows the tune to a few songs and sings them with the words "uh oh" or "da-da-da"
It's pretty interesting! And impressive.
She eats almost anything but hates tomatoes. I think she hates peas too but it's been a while since I fed her those.
I'm trying to wean her right now. But she's pretty attached to breastfeeding so I don't think it will be quite as easy as it was with Gianna, unfortunately.
She throws MAJOR temper tantrums already. It's scary.
She still wakes up at night although we had a week or two where she didnt. I think she's teething.
She loves to dance. So cute. She will stop dead in her tracks at any song at the beginning of any show. Even John and my shows, she has since she was a baby. It's weird but I'm just guessing that she will be musical.
She loves being outside.
She hates anything in her hair
She loves to cuddle when she's sleepy. Cuddly babies are the BEST!
LOVES water (pools/bath)
She's definitely a mamas girl. To the highest degree. I don't mind too much. I have a different bond with her than I did with Gianna. Obviously loved/love Gianna to pieces, but she's always been a daddies girl. Evelyn definitily prefers me and it makes for a slightly different relationship. Nothing to do with love, I love them equally, just different.
Hard to explain I guess.
I love these two girlies so much.
More than I knew possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment