Monday, August 11, 2014

Happenings

My brother and his new wife, Brandy stopped by recently.
It was actually my first time meeting brandy. 
The first meal I ever made her was some faux dog food. Or better known as little ripped of pieces of bread.
Then Gianna forced her to eat it with no hands. 
You're welcome brandy. 

This is why if my clean/folded clothes don't get out away immediately, then I just give up. lol 

she was crying because I wouldn't give her another cracker. Hahaha 


Waiting for Nona. 

Playing with uncle Matt 

Movie night 

Evelyn loved the blow up mattress 

Cousins! 

Morning snuggles. 
Look how angelic she looks!

Poor sicky. 
We called this the 4 hour flu. 


Evelyn kept giving her random things. I think she knew she was sick. It was cute. 


She looks so grown up holding her own banana. Lol I don't know why 

See that tiny little book that Evelyn is handing to John?
Gianna brought that to John originally and so john read it to her. Then john said "this book is too little. Go get a different one."

So she brought him this book. 
HAHAHHA we died. 

My little lounger. 

(....so we could sleep in. Don't judge)

Nona took Gianna grocery shopping with her one day. Evelyn was devistated and we sat by the door for a long time pointing outside and crying for "sa-sa) (sissy)

No comments:

Post a Comment