Saturday, July 5, 2014

this weeks happenings

Evelyn finally figured out how to use a no spill snack cup. 

Gianna asked for a mustache 

She put a highlighter in her tutu, called it a wand and said....

"Look I have a wand like daddy (aka flashlight) IM READY TO GO TO WORK WITH DADDY!"

Lost Evelyn while cleaning. Found her in here giggling away...

Tried to have an adorable 4th of July impromptu photo session. No luck. 

We all woke up really slowly. 

Went to the boys swim meet 


Aiden held Evelyn in a really safe and comfortable position. 


I made a bonnet lol

We had our first play date with our neighbor




Evelyn finally got her own yogurt because ihad enough of her crazy fits. I'm such a pushover. 

And theeeen she got an Oreo. Crap. 

Gianna got some pretty 4th of July makeup 


And hair. 

And wore a shirt too small for her because it was 4th of July themed. 

Evelyn got some as well and wore a shirt too big for the same reasons lol

The parade was SOOO hot, and soooo crowded so we sat under a patriotic blanket to get some shade. 

This was our view of the parade. 
Splendid. 

But we had fun anyways :)

I applied and reapplied sunscreen to my legs for obvious reasons but they still got a smidge burnt. 

This two twins are just the sweetest things 

Evelyn allowed a hat on her head. Short term. 

Played in water with cousins. 



Ate yummy flag cake 

Raced around an empty parking lot 

Searched for lightening bugs. 

Caught lightening bugs all by themselves. 



Assecorized  from the nearest drawer while pooping. 
Sorry, but this is for future bribery purposes 

I got mad at John for sleeping away our Saturday when I wanted to go bike riding 

So I drew on his face :)

Then recorded his angry wake up. 
Then he fell back to sleep. *sigh*
Then I blogged. 
Fun quality time with the fam... Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment