It was right at Evelyn's nap time. She only lasted about an hour.
Doesn't she look cozy?
Gianna and Austen just swam around with thier puddle jumpers on and it was so cute.
Austen loved to jump off the diving board but Gianna has developed a little fear out of nowhere and as bad as she wanted to, she could not make herself jump.
It was hysterical to watch.
Poor Angela had to keep hoping up and pulling her off the board.
Then Gianna would go and do it again.
So funny.
This is a blurry picture of Evelyn sleeping in one of her usual positions that makes my body ache just looking at her.
I forgot to put sunscreen on myself again. I'm pretty good at that.
John was annoyed at the fact I was over on the couch snap chatting over and over again, so I decided to include him in the fun.
This is like the story of our life. Lol
This was a SUPER lazy mom moment but Evelyn had a really bad night a few days ago and I was beyond tired the next morning. So at Evelyn's first nap, I put Evelyn in her crib and I laid in my bed with Gianna. Put a show on the ipad and earbuds in her ears (with a headband to keep them in) and told Gianna not to talk.
Then I fell asleep for 15 minutes.
It was enough to get me through the day, thankfully.
But seriously....worst mother of the year lol!!
Haha.
I gave Gianna a red vine licorice and she rejoiced :)
I let Gianna pick out her own outfit to go to Sally's Beauty Supply with me today.
She got lots of compliments.
Haha
I especially loved the zebra slippers.
And in general, wish I could go blonde on a daily basis.
Ombre is the cheapest way to stay a "blonde" without spending money to fix roots constantly.
But paying money to have someone else do it when I know how just drives me crazy.
I'm not good at doing my own hair but, I gave it a shot.
Here's the steps I took...
Doesn't this look super professional and seem like it's gonna turn out beautiful?
Haha
*sarcasm*
Who says I don't have patience?! JOHN! I know you're reading ;)
Take a picture for a friend to show them how it turned out and realize why you hate your ears..
Pat yourself on the back that you added the nice blonde highlights that someone once told you would look weird.
(He was surprised. And likes it a lot. Phew!)
let your daughter steal your phone at a meeting to keep her quiet and find out later that she took a selfie :)
Have an obsession with your new blonde locks and take many more pictures.
At my second relief society meeting I left john home with the kids.
Evelyn fell asleep with daddy while watchig TV
He sent me these pictures and said he was a lucky man :)

























Your hair looks super pretty!
ReplyDelete