Haha. Such a mom blog.
So tonight, John and I stayed up late watching a movie (Bice tried but didn't make it :) hehe)
Right as we were all heading to bed Gianna started sobbing and calling for us.
So I went into her room to comfort her and felt wetness on the bed.
Which dumbfounded me because she sleeps with a diaper.
So I turned on the light and there lay my sweet girly, naked and freezing with goosebumps all over in a puddle of pee.
John started to strip the bed and I took her in the bathroom to clean her up.
John came in and realized there was her diaper on the floor and poop in the toulet.
The girl had got out of bed, took off her clothes and pooped, by herself, again!!!
She's so sneaky I can't believe we don't hear her!!! It's weird.
Anyways, I think it's time to start night training her but we are going to wait until I'm done babysitting the sweet little baby I will be watching in lexington.
I'll be needing plenty of sleep to watch all the kiddos!
John and I were talking about how proud we are of her and how independant she is.
It's funny that a child pooping can make us feel as proud as we do.
No comments:
Post a Comment