Argh!!
So enjoy my New Years post a little late!
Also enjoy this post so I can clear the pictures off my phone :)
I made myself a little camera padded case.
Just need to buy a pretty bag to put this in. I wanted to make one but decided I want a leather one instead so it's nice and sturdy.
I love this because I can put the camera in several different ways and manipulate the pads to support it either way.
Evelyn loves looking at herself in a mirror or my phone
Got a new toy from aunt Angela and loves it!
Up to her arm pits.
Always a fun time....
Dressed her in the cutest little bunny onesie ever
We went to the doc and saw aunt Britney there. She tied a tape measure around Gianna's head and Gianna wore it until we got home.
Shredding paper with Nona
Static-y hair
Found some old pictures of John during one of his body building competition.
Rawr.
Evelyn laid on my like this for the first time in her life
I was really excited about it...
We waited at the window for daddy to come home
Gianna made herself a little bed in the kitchen and demanded popcorn
And she got popcorn....lol
Evelyn got an oil treatment for her craddle cap
And rocked some crazy hair after her bath
Gianna entertained Evie
John grew a handle bar mustache because he thought that would be fun. but his hair was way too course and you had to add a gallon of Elmer's glue to keep it turned up.
So far Evelyn has has banana, apple, peas and pear.
She loves peas!
Gianna carried around a little bear in this basket and put it to bed, changed its diaper, rocked it, fed it etc....
Then she decided she should get in the basket and put herself to sleep
Evelyn got sick (pink eye)
Curly cue after bath
Gianna licked her first beater thanks to Nona.
A lot
Evie loves my hair
Cute sleeper
Love this girl
We were really bummed because on Saturday she didn't nap and we were planning on going on a date during her nap. But she ended up falling asleep at dinner time on the way to the restaurant and so did Ev. So we ended up having a kid free-ish date anyways. Yay!
Practicing our letters

















































No comments:
Post a Comment