She made it right before she died, and before I was born but my mom was pregnant at the time and they hadnt yet picked a name for me.
So it says "for Terri and Wallace's new baby"
:) pretty special
Gianna always try's to put spoons on her nose. I remember doing this as a kid
On days when I'm really not feeling well, when Gianna wakes up from her nap we lay in my bed together and she watches shows on the computer with some snacks
Loving her some chocolate milk shake!
It was actually my shake but she saw it and of course had to have some.
When I poured it into her cup she actually put her hands in the air and waved when around, screamed "CHOCOLATE MIIIIILK!!!! HAPPYYYY!!!!"
We about died. So cute.
Thank God for the worlds best travel potty chair that fits in my purse, can sit on a toilet or become its own! Woot!
Gianna loves Popsicles but really only gets them when daddy is around.
This day she kept asking for them and although John tried to say no to multiple Popsicles, her puppy eyes wore him down and she ended up having THREE!!
This is the new way she likes to watch her shows. It freaks me out, I'm pretty certain she will fall over and break her neck one of these days...
i love sleeping babies :)
This day I caught her with all 5 of the stuffed animals we have here snuggled with her in bed for her nap
Just a cutie girl :)
She found this box and took it to John, said "back pack" and turned around. So he stuck it in her shirt.
She ran to me with excitement and said, "look mommy! Back pack!!"
This was a VERY rare occasion when Gianna let me hold her, rock her, and sing to her for a LONG time!
She asked for a banana so I gave her one and minutes later I realized she was COLORING on the couch with her banana!
*face palm*
I needed Gianna to nap a little early this day. She was tired so I thought it would be ok but she was pretty upset about it.
She protested by throwing her blanket and pillow outside of her room...then fell asleep on her bed.
Haha poor girl, I bet she regretted that decision.















No comments:
Post a Comment