Wednesday, July 31, 2013

37 week appointment

Saw the doc today. 
I'm 2-3cm dilated and 50% effaced
I was glad to hear there was some progression but I seriously have never been so "done" with anything in my entire life.
Last week I was measuring 36 weeks which was right on, this week I'm measuring 40!!
I also gained 3lbs since last week which is crazy considering how little I have gained the entire pregnancy! 
Doctor was happy about that. 
(I thought I was gonna have very little weight gain because I have been so nauseous that I haven't been able to force myself to eat much at all.)

- i officially can't turn over at night without some SERIOUS pain, a few loud moans and groans and often times - some help. 

-I feel nauseous almost constantly. It's the worst. Seriously, ive have had constant nausea for about two and a half weeks now. SO AWFUL. Seems to be getting worse as time goes on. GET THIS BABY OUT OF ME!

- heartburn sucks but isn't nearly as bad as it was with Gianna, at least not yet so that's a plus. 

- I hated when Gianna had hiccups. She had them almost constantly from 35 weeks on and they were so quick. This baby only has them only on occasion and they are much much slower.

- my biggest and longest lasting craving is officially McDonald's crispy chicken Caesar salads. I want them ALL. THE. TIME!!
And making my own just isn't the same... UHG. 

- I almost always feel like one of those chickens you see at Costco that is spinning and roasting over a fire. I'm BROILING, constantly. 
John freezes at night with the AC on and our really powerful ceiling fan... I still kick the covers off and complain about how hot it is.

- I'm grumpier and grumpier every day. I'm so miserable and the lack of sleep and taking care of a wild toddler is getting to me. 

Let's hope time flys the next few weeks!

1 comment:

  1. The last few weeks are THE WORST! At least you're already progressing!!!

    ReplyDelete