I went running last night at 7:30
at 11:00pm when I was going to sleep, i was STILL weezing and coughing
grrrrr.....
On a happier note (or slightly sad....depending how you look at it)
John and I are easing our way into a no refined sugar diet.
John didn't eat any sugar at all for 3 years so it's no problem for him
Me on the other hand...
the picky eater who has never gone a day without sugar...
might be a bit harder.
But it's happening.
It has to.
This morning I was feeding Gianna some oatmeal and I asked her to help me blow on it to cool it down.
She usually does this cute whistle thing...
But today she blew kisses at the oatmeal
hilarious.
This morning after I cooked breakfast for Gianna, and while I was cooking breakfast for John (uhg) Gianna kept whining for her "bee-bee" (binky)
I looked back and saw that her "bee-bee" was on her tray and so I wasnt really sure why she was whining
I figured she was just being fussy so I ignored her until I was done cooking John's breakfast.
As I walked over to her tray...
she was still whining but in an almost tired/depressed way
"bee-bee....bee-beeeeee"
I looked and noticed that her bee-bee was stuck to her straw!
So she couldnt suck on her bee-bee and she couldnt drink her milk!
HAHAH!!
Poor thing.
When John left for school this morning, Gianna waved, said buh-bye and blew a kiss.
Be still my heart!
No comments:
Post a Comment