Tonight I made tuna casserole
It was scary for me...I wont lie.
Just sounds awful.
But it had no sugar and wasn't too bad.
(plus I didnt have to go to the store to replenish all the stuff we got rid of...hehe)
I also made, from scratch, a no sugar pasta sauce.
again, I wont lie, it looks AWFUL to me...mostly because I dont like tomatoes and there are LOTS of chunky tomatoes
But....id rather eat tomatoes then be fat i suppose.
*siiiiiiigh*
It uses carrots to sweeten the sauce.
interesting.
It called for HALF a cup of basil and HALF a cup of oregano!
WHAT?!
I didn't have have a cup of each so I just poured in what I had.
If i would have put anymore seasoning in there, im pretty sure youd be seeing green and not red.
my goodness.
Anywho.
Day one of no sugar went well.
I imagine the withdraws and cravings will be here tomorrow and worsen for a few days
Half a cup of Thyme? That is a ton of Thyme. I've never heard of that much Thyme. Can you tell I am amazed by that quantity. ;)
ReplyDeleteAh! You caught me. It only required 2 tbl of the thyme but half cups of everything else. Thankfully that was just a typo and I didn't add half a cup of thyme. HAHAHHAHA yuck!
Delete