Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Cozy Gigi


I obviously haven't had a kid before but I think it's really weird that Gianna HATES being covered with blankets.
I have a few pictures where she is laying on me and I have covered her up....but the reason i have those pictures is because its SO rare. 
If you cover her up she kicks the blankets right off and fusses a little....as if to say, "Uhg, why do you keep putting these things on me!" ....even if i KNOW shes cold!
It's sooo weird to me. 
At night, we cover her after she falls asleep but I know that as soon as we go to bed, once she moves, she will be uncovered for the rest of the night. I hate it. 
So...we just have to dress her really warm. 

incidentally, she just realized that she can be much cozier if she sits on a pillow. 
So she is finally using the pillow my mom got her that used to TERRIFY HER (if you squeeze the trunk, it "sneezes" and sounds a little scary) 
to sit on and be a little more cozy while eating her snacks :)
so cute 



1 comment:

  1. Sidney likes blankets as long as her feet aren't covered up. Even if she is wearing footie jammies. Silly kids!

    ReplyDelete