Today we had a special Valentine's Day theme.
We made fun necklaces and hats and ate some goodies, handed out valentines and got some yummy candy.
It was also the first day gianna really wanted me to leave her alone.
The nacklaces were make of yarn, then paper hearts and pieces of straws used as spacers. So it went, straw, paper heart, straw, paper heart etc...
The straws were pretty hard to get onto the yarn so gianna needed some help in that department. But everytime I tried to help her she would shout, "mooooom! Can you leave me alone?!"
(Except much cuter... "Mom! Can you weave me awone!")
Eventually shed have to call me back to help with each straw, but not after lots of effort each time.
I love how determined to be independant she is. Not like me at all.
I love how sweet she is and how polite she is.
She thanked the woman who's house we were at, "thanks for having me!" Before we left. She also was so concerned when some of the kids would cry. She'd follow them around until they found thier mommy and then stare, with a look of great worry on her face, until I convinced her they were ok.
She's also obsessed with babies.
I had to pry her away from a baby that was sleeping in a car seat. She decided she needed to rock the car seat. Again, so sweet. Although, not so sweet was the temper tantrum when I had to rip her away so the poor baby could rest.
She's also very independant. I sometimes think I'm more dependant on my kids than they are of me. Love them to peices.



No comments:
Post a Comment