Anyways, this is hot mess indulging in some of daddies ginger ale at Zaxbys
Picnic dinner at the park
Gifts from Purple G
Bath time so mom can rest her poor swollen feet
This was 29 weeks
Daddy wanted to do something for National Pi day. We looked up small town bakeries and picked one close by.
The girls and daddy got some cookies and pie and some Ale 8
Gianna was excited about her green cookie (her fav color)
The movie "Up"
Gianna was looking into our eyes very deeply the other day and said we had weird stuff in our eyes. So I took a picture so she could see that she did too.
(Hey mom...what color are her eyes ;))
Wanted yogurt and cherrios for breakfast. Dipped her yogurt in her cereal
Walk with the fam
Angela saving the day as the kids get close to a cross street. That police car can really move!
Feeding the baby. Then cleaning her. Lol
This is Evelyn's favorite toy. The "fishy"
I learned that if you squeeze it, the insides sort of look like brains!
Now she always brings it to me and says "BRAINS!"
Meaning she wants me to make the brains.
Daddy throws this up against the cieling and waits as it slowly falls. They love it.
Treats after FHE at Nona's
Silly sticker girl
I had to take our new comforter to the laundry mat. Of course, the girls came with.
I brought lots of unhealthy snacks for them to enjoy. Lol
Riding the motorcycle together.
Don't mind my big fat pregnant butt in the background, I was having sciatica issues.
Pipe cleaner glasses
This is me at the doctors office doing my 3 hour glucose test and complaining about my newly yellow hair.
First time I ever had to take the 3 hour test. I passed, thankfully.
This is my at the salon sitting with toner on my head while it burns my scalp. I was checking to see where the dark peices I asked for were. They were nowhere to be seen.
This is me really starting to worry about what the heck happened to my hair.
This is me loving my cut but disapproving of the color...a lot.
Dress up at Nona's
Can you spot evelyn? Her favorite hiding spot.
Doing mamas hair
I have to think of activities that don't take too much energy for mom. I feel disabled at this point. Ready for baby #3 to get out!
Gianna wrote her alphabet on my phone :)
Pretty good
Needed help with most but did a few on her own.











































No comments:
Post a Comment