Uhg
I woke up Saturday morning 2AM with these HORRIBLE cramps. And "the D word" (I can't say it people...it's an issue. I know.)
After some tylenol, lots of fluids and some cough drops, she started to feel better (Hence her sticking her tounge out at the camera :))
Gianna also helped to keep her happy with lots of giggling.
And letting her rest on her lap
Still early in the morning and she started feeling better. thank goodness
An hour later though she felt pretty miserable again. So I rubbed her back until she fell asleep
She napped on the couch while sissy watched a show and mommy blogged.
Anyways...my cramps were consistent and timeable and I honestly couldn't tell if they were contractions or what. I spent the rest of that night and morning suffering from some of the worst pain I've ever felt. And rid my body of a massive amount of fluid....
Anytime I drank even the tiniest amount of water my stomach would cramp like HECK for close to an hour. I knew I was probably dehydrated.
My 4:00 that day we finally had talked to the doc and got the kids over to the A's and went to the hospital. *sigh*
I was SO cold at home, so I wore a beanie to the hospital. I'm so glad because I could have sworn I was inside a freezer. The IV fluids sure didn't help.
John also helped by continuously getting me warm blankets even though he complained that "they only keep you warm for like 1 minute!"
This is me under 4 warm blankets
Angela watched the girls so john nursed me back to health (mostly) and then he had to leave...for a week!
He's off to Atlanta for some training classes.
Monday I woke up scared.
Scared that Id still be sick and have to take care of the kids alone.
Lucky for me I woke up feeling a lot better. Evelyn, however, woke up with a 102 fever, runny nose and a horrible sore throat and cough..
UHGGG!!! Really?!?!
I couldn't believe this was happening.
Praying we all feel better soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment