Saturday, April 5, 2014

While daddy is away

Gianna was so sweet to Evelyn all day, it was adorable.
They were both sitting on my lap and Evelyn sort of fell over right into Gianna and Gianna got this HUGE smile on her face and got really excited, wrapped her arms around Evelyn and said, "look mom! Evelyn hug me!"
Then she wanted to hug her over and over and over and over and over....and over.
Evelyn loved it though so that was cute. 




I think Evelyn was getting hungry around this time lol 



John called us when he woke up and we facetimed. 
Gianna was shy but extemely giddy. I've never seen her act so giddy. 
They talked, made silly faces and then she just stared at him while I talked (she wouldn't let me turn the camera on me.)


When it was time to say goodbye she was totally devastated. 
I'm hoping that will get better because i like the idea of her knowing that when he is away she can still see and talk to him. 

Evelyn and Gianna played together some more and Gianna started to tell secrets.
She just whispers jibberish but I thought it was a cute sister moment to document. I'm sure there will be LOTS of this in their future. 

As for me, I took a loooong bath tonight before bed. (And then showered. Am I the only one who is totally disgusted by baths?)

Hopefully ill sleep better tonight. The hour-two hours of sleep I've been getting at night just aren't cutting it. 

I never sleep well when John isn't in bed with me, even if he's just out in the living room.
*sigh*

We love you daddy! (I know you're reading, mister!)
You're doing so great and we can't wait to have you home!

No comments:

Post a Comment