Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Photo dump

We were all pretty sick for a week.
Luckily we had some ice cream left over and so when Gianna couldn't sleep one night, I pulled out the ice cream.
I think she was pretty happy about it...

The mornings were rough for me after getting nearly no sleep
So id let the girls watch TV on the computer while I tried to catch some more sleep. It never worked for long at all, but I kept trying 



Gianna felt particularly lovey this day 



Breakfast/dinner without daddy on this big table makes me sad 



Gianna went pee and then cleaned the toilet with her toothbrush *siiigh*
So someone got a new toothbrush

Evelyn fell asleep with her puppy on her 

John asked me to build him a desk too while he's gone. 
So alllllll his crap...I mean...wonderful stuff... Has over-run my side of the office 

Gianna got a bunch of new books 

Tracing her foot 

Evelyn woke up REALLY sick right as Gianna and I were feeling better 

Gianna wiping her boogies 




She liked wipes on her head 

She also liked eating her boogies 

Sick


She pretty much felt the way she looked in this next pic
It was horrible 

I finally got all 3 rugs 

Cute wavey hair



Helping me feed Emilie 

Making a welcome sign for missy miss






Walk with Nona 

Auntie miss miss reading books in bed 

Annnnd auntie miss miss passed out on the couch 



Annnnd again...

Reading to the girlies 

Stickers are the death of me!
I have pulled my fair share of stickers out of Evelyn's throat!


Dancing 

Daddy sent me a gift
Sweet sweet man 

Gianna wanted to open it 

Teeth coming in soon 


FaceTime with daddy!
Favorite time of day!



Evie's first time in the balls 


Loves banana bread muffins 







No comments:

Post a Comment