Weird weird weird
Gianna was THRILLED that I let her help feed Emilie, doesn't look like it but really, she was.
8 month bday!
Bare bum checking out the Easter bunnies
Mowing the lawn with this beast strapped to my while Evelyn sleeps
Two crying babies...aaahhh!!!!
Kissy kiss
(Evelyn looks like a GIANT baby)
Someone drew on the table that they knew they weren't supposed to draw on
All washed off easily except the highlighter!
She was in heaven
Love tree-lined streets
I felt sorta pretty (it's rare that my hair and make up are done and I'm also dressed nice with jewelry on. Very rare.) so I took a pic for daddy
Gianna begged that we take a pic together with her spoon. HAHAHHAHA
Eastern bunny shawl from Mogaw!
Only dress I had out that fit Evelyn....
I need to get the bigger clothes out!
I made it halfway through church today without deciding it was too tough by myself. Ha.
Luckily I made it long enough to discover that white chocolate covered pretzels are my new fav thing!
I used to do the opposite.
Evelyn, however, loved the peaches
Gianna killed a spider with her finger, put the spider in the toilet, cleaned her finger and I was in shock. As I texted daddy about it she also found a beetle, got a piece of toilet paper and put it in the toilet!
My little bug catcher while daddy is gone! Thank goodness!
First bath sitting on her own!
She LOVED it and just splash splash splashed the whole time
Look at the chunky thighs!
And the curly hair!!
Whoooops
Mom fail!


































No comments:
Post a Comment