It's been slightly over a week with no underwear. It's mostly gone but not completely.
We think her nighttime diapers might be having a slight effect too. Awesome.
One week later he asked me to be his girlfriend and 8 months after that we got married :)
This year on "Our Valentines Day" (feb 13), he decided to surprise me and take me to the davenport for one last hoorah!
Sweet man.
I got it down to 3 and couldn't decide, so I handed john the phone and said "ok, your turn to decide."
He picked up the phone and looked and looked again and finally came back and said "why can't we use all 3?"
Sucked so hard those things just disappeared through the mesh!
I turn around for one second... Lol
Gramps walked Geeg to the car. Such a cute sight.
He loves her SOOO much. Makes me so happy :)
Bice had this old antique TV that was in the most beautiful "box".
(I wish I got a pic of the doors, it's the best part!)
Anyways she wanted to take it to kentucky and make it a shelf but she wasn't sure taking the TV out would be possible.
Then had to unpack in the next day and reorganize to fit everything. (It took a day and a half to reorganize! Say WHA?!?!!)
It was dark so my camera couldn't focus but our last night in bices was spent on a makeshift bed for Gianna daddy and I and then a little makeshift bed for Evelyn.
As I'm typing this (at 4:30AM) John is driving Bice to the airport.
John and Aaron will hopefully leave today if all goes well (fingers crossed!!)
And the girls and I will be staying at my dads until Tueaday.
Hopefully none of our flights get cancelled... We are flying from Spokane to Minneapolis! :-/
Wish us all luck!
And pray for the boys to have a safe trip! I'm always nervous when John goes off driving for days :(






























No comments:
Post a Comment