Saturday, February 22, 2014

Our time without daddy

While John has been on the road (he is currently driving through South Dakota) I have been staying with my dad.
Here is a brief photo-summary of our time here...

This was the day we left Bices, during nap time. Didn't get much napping in...


Grandma Chris read to the girls. I'm not sure she could actually see the book....

I braved Walmart by myself with the girls
(I know I'm spoiled but john usually goes with me :))
Gianna loves these kind of carts, and the car ones which we can rarely find 

Bought Gianna some underwear with no/covered elastic (couple different brands). We also started using cloth diapers at nap time and I set an alarm in the middle of the night to wake her up to go pee.
It's been 24 hours and the rash is TOTALLY gone.
So it's either elastic, or moisture. 

Evelyn is sitting pretty decently now. Although it looks like she was about to topple over in this picture 

she went down for a nap bare-armed and woke up accessorized. 

Played with noses 

Snuggled 

Woke up at 5AM to try and get used to KY time slowly...(and snap chatted daddy)

More snuggling 


Ate wayyyyyy too many huge cinnamon rolls. Yea....I ate those both...for breakfast...

Played with cousins 


Rolled around under tables 

Evelyn prefers my bed. Not fun but sure is cute 

We are all sleeping poorly so exhaustion has officially set in. 


Took a bath and showed off our cute curls 


We also showed what happens when we don't comb our hair after we bathe...

The girls had a crazy hair night 



Jacob photo bombed 


Gianna will sure miss her cousin Michaela 

No comments:

Post a Comment